Sales & Marketing Intern
Location: Global, Remote
Date: February 15, 2021
We are looking for a passionate and impact-driven Sales & Marketing Intern.
Why join us?
Our mission at Proof of Impact is to develop the technological innovations needed to make investing in impact transparent, verifiable, and profitable. We want impact investing to become the “new normal”!
Proof of Impact believes that attempting to converge upon a universally accepted measurement standard may be a “a journey up a blind alley” and what we actually need to unlock the ability to make more holistic decision making (with impact as a pillar) is better data. With a data first approach, investment capital can be secured, non-financial factors can be analyzed alongside financial ones, and then any type of impact measurement and management tools or frameworks can be applied based on the unique needs of each organization.
Founded in 2018, we have brought together a global team of experts in impact measurement, impact investing and technology solutions to deliver an end-to-end solution that will change the way investors will make investment decisions for good.
Who we are looking for
- You are currently pursuing a bachelors or masters degree preferably in business, communications, marketing, or finance
- Have some experience in sales or marketing, and experience working in at a technology startup
- Are executed to roll up your sleeves and get work done in a fast-paced environment of an early-stage tech startup
What you’ll do
- Assist our Sales & Marketing team with developing and executing go to market strategies
- Preparing client prospect lists and scheduling appointments with prospective clients
- Preparing marketing materials like decks, one pagers, case studies, promotional videos, and use cases
- Synthesize market and customer needs to help the product team prioritize their roadmap
- Contribute to the content calendar with social media postings on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor analytics with the rest of the team to identify viable ideas, trends, and growth patterns
- Participate in brainstorms to share ideas, define strategy and be instrumental in bringing them to life
- Lead execution of large-scale projects that directly impact the business
What we value
- Stellar written and oral communication skills
- Highly analytical mindset, with natural curiosity to measure, test, and iterate to get the best results
- Motivated self-starter, with a bias for action, who thrives in a hyper-growth environment
- A creative thinker, problem solver, collaborative mindset, and enthusiasm
- An efficient, organized worker with exceptional time management skills
- Are incredibly organized and efficient – you take on complex projects and are comfortable owning them from start to finish
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Experience working with impact investors and entrepreneurs
- Experience working in an early stage startup environment
- Based in the United States
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an unpaid internship position, but may turn into a full-time job for the right intern.