Date: February 15, 2021
We are looking for an innovative, execution oriented, and impact-driven Marketing Manager.
Why join us?
Our mission at Proof of Impact is to develop the technological innovations needed to make investing in impact transparent, verifiable, and profitable.
Proof of Impact believes that attempting to converge upon a universally accepted measurement standard may be a “a journey up a blind alley” and what we actually need to unlock the ability to make more holistic decision making (with impact as a pillar) is better data. With a data first approach, investment capital can be secured, non-financial factors can be analyzed alongside financial ones, and then any type of impact measurement and management tools or frameworks can be applied based on the unique needs of each organization.
Founded in 2019, we have brought together a global team of experts in impact measurement, impact investing and technology solutions to deliver an end-to-end solution that will change the way investors will make investment decisions for good.
Marketing at Proof of Impact
The Marketing team tells the Proof of Impact story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our products and features into tangible customer benefits. Marketing is responsible for acquiring new customer prospects at the top of the funnel and raising the overall awareness of POI with client prospects, potential investors, talent and partners.. Marketing is a highly cross-functional role and partner most closely with the Product, Sales, Data, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers grasp how we can help them tell their impact story.
Who we are looking for
- Marketing professional with deep experience in data-driven revenue maximization
- Ability to convert a pipeline of in-network sales leads, into a data-driven growth funnel
- Experience helping early-stage startups transition into the growth phase, professionalizing B2B SaaS marketing processes
- Experience hiring and scaling a marketing team
- The ability to design a growth plan across paid and unpaid channels, including content creation, customer education and A/B testing as part of overall funnel optimization
- Use marketing and sales campaigns to gather customer feedback that can help inform a customer-driven product roadmap
- Build marketing strategies specific to both niche and broad B2B segments with expected high average revenue per user (ARPU)
- Facilitate integration and automaton across Marketing, Sales & Customer Success
- Ability to assess market opportunity, segment the target market, and set aggressive but attainable growth goals.
What you’ll do
- Developing, articulate and maintain Proof of Impact’s marketing strategy and marketing plan;
- Convert business objectives into marketing efforts;
- Track and optimize marketing performance;
- Acquire and process insights from the market and competition.
- Developing and own marketing budgets, expenditures, R&D, ROI and P&L projections
- Build and manage inbound strategies that attract a qualified audience into POIs funnels;
- Execute multi-channel customer acquisition strategies leveraging SEO, social, email and inbound
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes across all channels;
- Build actionable marketing analytics containing clear metrics, tracking performance against key performance indicators and metrics as well as actionable advice and recommendations
What we value
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Proof of thorough understanding of digital channels including social media, digital marketing and content marketing;
- Stellar written and oral communication skills
- Highly analytical mindset, with natural curiosity to measure, test, and iterate to get the best results
- Motivated self-starter, with a bias for action, who thrives in a hyper-growth environment
- A creative thinker, problem solver, collaborative mindset, and enthusiasm
- An efficient, organized worker with exceptional time management skills
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Experience working with impact investors and entrepreneurs
- Experience working in an early stage startup environment
How you’ll do it
Within the first month, the Marketing Manager will coordinate with the Executive Team to establish:
- Business priorities
- Division priorities
- Personal and professional goals
- 6-month roadmap
- Agreed upon qualitative and quantitative success measures
The Marketing Manager reports directly to the company co-founder.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org